Also included in
- This middle school science bundle covers all the standards in the LS1 DCI Molecules to Organisms: Structures and Processes. Includes information on cells, photosynthesis, human systems, sensory receptors, adaptations, chemical digestion, and growth factors. This is a life science bundle for LS1 MiddPrice $43.60Original Price $54.50Save $10.90
- This Bundle for Utah SEEd 7th grade includes science resources for each strand and standard. Each unit included addresses specific Utah SEEd standards for 7th grade. Students will love these engaging activities for Utah SEEd 7th Grade. You will love saving time by having someone creating resources wPrice $116.40Original Price $144.75Save $28.35
- The Middle School Science Bundle addresses all the DCIs for Middle School NGSS. This is a huge resource that addresses the complete NGSS Middle School Curriculum for grades 6th, 7th and 8th grade. All the NGSS standards for Middle School Science are addressed in this bundle. Save 20% by purchasing tPrice $339.44Original Price $424.30Save $84.86
- This is a bundle for 6th Grade: NGSS Integrated Model. This bundle covers the PEs and standards for NGSS for 6th grade in California and other states using this model.. Purchase of this bundle will save you 20% on these resources. This is the set of resources for the NGSS Integrated Model 6th gradePrice $84.60Original Price $105.75Save $21.15
- This is a science bundle of resources on Life Science for Middle School. Perfect for 7th Grade Science. Purchase together here and save 20% This resource is designed to meet the NGSS Disciplinary Core Ideas: This bundle covers all the life science standards for middle school NGSS. LS1: From MoleculPrice $106.80Original Price $133.50Save $26.70
- Do you teach 6th-grade science in South Carolina? This bundle is a year-long set for 6th grade South Carolina based on the South Carolina College and Career Readiness standards. My resources include phenomena, Science and Engineering Practices, and Crosscutting Concepts. Students will love the variePrice $97.20Original Price $121.50Save $24.30
This resource is in the circulatory system. Students will learn about the circulatory system and Human Systems and will learn about the organization of the human body: cell-tissue-organ-system. They will learn that the body is made up of cells, which make up tissues, which make up organs. Together, specialized cells, tissue, and organs work together in a system. They will learn what the circulatory system is and all its components of it. They will learn about blood and the function of different parts of human blood within the circulatory system. They will also label a heart and show the flow of blood through it.
This product includes:
❤️ informational text passages on the circulatory system
❤️ interactive notebook flaps
❤️ response pages
❤️ a quiz
❤️ Answer Keys
This resource is aligned with
Use argument supported by evidence for how the body is a system of interacting subsystems composed of groups of cells. [Clarification Statement: Emphasis is on the conceptual understanding that cells form tissues and tissues form organs specialized for particular body functions. Examples could include the interaction of subsystems within a system and the normal functioning of those systems.] [Assessment Boundary: Assessment does not include the mechanism of one body system independent of others. Assessment is limited to the circulatory, excretory, digestive, respiratory, muscular, and nervous systems.]
Utah SEEd 7.3.3 Construct an explanation using evidence to explain how body systems have various levels of the organization. Emphasize that cells form tissues, tissues form organs, and organs form systems specialized for particular body functions. Examples could include relationships between the circulatory, excretory, digestive, respiratory, muscular, skeletal, or nervous systems. Specific organ functions will be taught at the high school level. (LS1.A)
❤️This resource is in PPT and PDF format. This resource is not editable, this is for copyright reasons.
Please visit my blog
Save 20% by purchasing the entire bundle Molecules to Organisms.
These resources are created by Lynda R. Williams at Teaching Science
Follow me and get news of my new resources. Each new resource is discounted by 50% for the first 24 hours!
If you have questions about my resources please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please see other resources for middle school science.