Also included in
- This MONEY SAVING BUNDLE includes all Biology items in my store, now and in the future. All the resources included are shown below, but this bundle includes a full year of warm-up activities, several digital Google Drive activities, a curriculum map/planner, numerous lab activities, a lab rubric, anPrice $118.00Original Price $147.50Save $29.50
- Complete mini-unit on the circulatory system at a DISCOUNTED price. INCLUDES foldable notes to help students take notes and organize background information on the circulatory system, and a lab to see the concepts applied, as well as a digital activity on the circulatory system. Students will practPrice $6.88Original Price $8.60Save $1.72
FULL COLOR, ENGAGING DIGITAL ACTIVITY. Includes informational resources, a graphic organizer with instructions, and a diagram of the heart with color-coding, and movable text labels. In this READY TO USE digital activity, students will create a circulatory system interactive slide file that will illustrate and explain parts of the circulatory system. Students will learn the parts and functions of the circulatory system, major parts of the heart, and blood flow through the heart.
See a Video Preview
Students will love showing their knowledge on a digital interactive file. It gives a way for them to create a product, and be more creative in note taking or reviewing.
Why use digital?
- Save time - no printing and cutting
- Colorful and engaging to students
- Lots of options: Can be used instantly on the board, or on devices
- Use technology
- Access Anywhere
Teacher instructions are given for use in either Google Drive or Microsoft OneDrive.
This could easily be done as a unit intro, as a final assessment, using a textbook or using internet resources, or even as a project to complete at home or with a sub if internet access is available.
A very popular lesson with students, because they get a chance to use color, and express their individuality and their knowledge. The directions are simple and straightforward, yet it is an in-depth project.
Google Drive is great, but it is not the only educational tool. Included are directions so that you can move your Google Drive teaching lessons over to the top education apps: Microsoft OneDrive, Schoology, Notability, Nearpod, Canvas, Edmodo, Blackboard, PicCollage, Padlet, Evernote, Seesaw.
My students really liked this project, and did excellent work!
If you are interested in Google Drive products, you may also like:
You may also be interested in:
This resource is compatible with Google Drive, it is in no way affiliated with or representative of the Google company, nor is it formally endorsed by Google.
Don't forget that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases.
Also, follow me and be notified when new products are uploaded.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions.