Also included in
- This MONEY SAVING BUNDLE includes all Biology items in my store, now and in the future. All the resources included are shown below, but this bundle includes a full year of warm-up activities, several digital Google Drive activities, a curriculum map/planner, numerous lab activities, a lab rubric, an$118.00$147.50Save $29.50
- This MONEY-SAVING BUNDLE includes all Human Body items in my store. The Human Body is such a commonly taught subject in so many different grade levels, and these are resources that allow you an EASY way to make them more interactive, hands-on and engaging with very little work on your part. Includ$16.72$20.90Save $4.18
- This MONEY SAVING BUNDLE includes all PDF (printable) Biology items in my store, now and in the future. All the resources included are shown below, but this bundle includes a full year of warm-up activities, a curriculum map/planner, numerous lab activities, a lab rubric, and several other lessons.T$79.28$99.10Save $19.82
- Complete mini-unit on the circulatory system at a DISCOUNTED price. INCLUDES foldable notes to help students take notes and organize background information on the circulatory system, and a lab to see the concepts applied! Students will practice scientific process skills, experimental design, graph$4.48$5.60Save $1.12
Foldable notes enable students to create a product and be CREATIVE while notetaking or reviewing. In this READY TO USE activity, students will create a circulatory system foldable note organizer that will illustrate explain the and parts and functions of the circulatory system, major parts of the heart, and blood flow through the heart. Includes informational resources, a foldable template with instructions.
- Print and go directions for students to use their own paper, along with a diagram of the heart to be attached.
- A printable template that allows students to immediately get to work cutting and folding their own foldable.
This lesson could easily be done as a unit intro, as a final assessment, using a textbook or using internet resources, or even as a project to complete at home.
It is also straightforward enough to be done with a sub. A very popular lesson with students, because they get a chance to draw, color, and express their individuality. The directions are simple and straightforward, yet it is an in-depth project.
Can also be purchased as part of a mini-unit pack, with an associated lab, at
And also available as part of the Human Body Systems Bundle
If you are using Chromebooks or other technology, you may want this version Circulatory System Interactive Google Drive Activity
You may also be interested in:
Also available as part of Buy my Store Biology
Don't forget that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases.
Also, follow me and be notified when new products are uploaded.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions.