Also included in
- Human Body Systems - Lessons, Lab Stations, Readings, Projects, and Activities. Everything you need plus many engaging, no-prep, no materials needed activities. This package will help you overcome the endless hours of preparation required to present a unit on the human body systems in an engaging anPrice $110.00Original Price $170.05Save $60.05
- The Circulatory System - Fully editable and Complete 5E Lesson. By purchasing this bundle you will save 45% vs. purchasing the individual components separately.Lesson Objectives: By the end of this 5E lesson, students will:• Investigate, through inquiry and computer simulations, the structure and fuPrice $19.46Original Price $28.92Save $9.46
- The Unit Package includes a complete lesson set for a Biology unit on Cells and Body Systems. In addition to the lessons, this bundle also comes with multiple readings, a test, quizzes, and a full day-by-day breakdown.Included in the package:5 weeks of teaching material9 Lessons - Each Lesson ContaiPrice $59.28Original Price $76.38Save $17.10
- This science package includes lessons and activities for SC.7-3. Human Body Systems and Disease. Within the unit package, you'll find the lessons and activities I use in my own classroom. SC.7-3. Human Body Systems and Disease: The student will demonstrate an understanding of the functions and interPrice $44.20Original Price $68.20Save $24.00
This three-day lesson contains everything you need to introduce or review the Human Circulatory System. The lesson is broken into three sections; The components of blood, blood vessels, and the heart. The lesson also includes information on health issues related to the circulatory system as well as ways to stay healthy. This package includes the lesson (student and teacher versions of the presentation), an auto-graded Exit Ticket, ELEVEN videos, and a student lesson handout as a document. The presentation is fun and applicable with many opportunities for inquiry-based learning and discussion.
In order, the lesson covers:
- Blood circulations
- Pulmonary circulation
- Systemic circulation
- Blood vessels
- Red vs. blue blood
- Arteries, veins, and capillaries
- The blood and blood cells
- The heart
- Heart rate
- Medical conditions
Included in the lesson package is:
- The teacher version of the presentation
- The student version of the presentation
- 11 videos embedded into the presentation
- A Bill Nye Video Worksheet
- An auto-graded Exit Ticket and a separate quiz with an answer key
- Student lesson handout
- "Quickly becoming one of my favourite sellers!"
- "AWESOME RESOURCE!!!!!! Thanks"
- "Will continue to purchase your units. Very thorough!"
- "good resource. Would recommend this seller"
- This lesson includes both Office and Google formats for ALL resources. The presentation is in PowerPoint and Google Slides while all documents contain Word and Google Doc versions.
- Your resource is perfect for distance learning and integrates seamlessly with Google Classroom as I've included a link that will automatically create a copy of the resources and put them directly into your Google Drive with one click.
- Purchase --> Open --> Click --> Assign to your students
Having both options allows you to use either without worrying about formatting issues as all the work has already been done for you. It safeguards you in case your department or school decides to go Google 100% and allows you as well as your students to access everything no matter where you are or what kind of equipment is being used.
The student version of the presentation contains multiple blanks that need to be filled in throughout the lesson. These blanks are conveniently underlined and bolded on the teacher copy. I have found this to be the most effective means of keeping my students engaged and active without having them write everything out. This also leaves more time for discussion and activities.
This lesson is part of my Biology - Cells and Body Systems Unit which includes the following Lessons plus many activities, assessments, etc.
- The Cell Theory
- Cell Structure
- The Importance of Cell Division
- Cancer: Uncontrolled Cell Division
- Specialized Cells
- Human Digestive System
- Circulatory System
- Respiratory System
I also have a range of assignments and lessons/units from other grade levels at my store. Please CLICK HERE to have a look around and don’t forget to follow if you like what you see.
Also, please visit my blog Teach With Fergy for my thoughts on teaching, learning, and everything in between.