Also included in
- This MONEY SAVING BUNDLE includes all Biology items in my store, now and in the future. All the resources included are shown below, but this bundle includes a full year of warm-up activities, several digital Google Drive activities, a curriculum map/planner, numerous lab activities, a lab rubric, anPrice $118.00Original Price $147.50Save $29.50
- This MONEY-SAVING BUNDLE includes all Human Body items in my store. The Human Body is such a commonly taught subject in so many different grade levels, and these are resources that allow you an EASY way to make them more interactive, hands-on and engaging with very little work on your part. IncludPrice $16.72Original Price $20.90Save $4.18
- This MONEY SAVING BUNDLE includes all PDF (printable) Biology items in my store, now and in the future. All the resources included are shown below, but this bundle includes a full year of warm-up activities, a curriculum map/planner, numerous lab activities, a lab rubric, and several other lessons.TPrice $79.28Original Price $99.10Save $19.82
- Complete mini-unit on the circulatory system at a DISCOUNTED price. INCLUDES foldable notes to help students take notes and organize background information on the circulatory system, and a lab to see the concepts applied, as well as a digital activity on the circulatory system. Students will practPrice $6.88Original Price $8.60Save $1.72
Students learn better when they are active learners, and integrating different concepts. This lab will get your students excited about the circulatory system as they practice their graphing and data collection skills. Students will practice scientific process skills, experimental design, graphing, and reinforce functions and components of the circulatory system.
Objective: To understand the role of the circulatory system in the human body, and be able to apply it to their own pulse and activity level.
- Print and go lab that asks students to take their pulse rate doing different activities, graph the data, answer a few analysis questions, and write a conclusion. It is very simple to run (only materials needed are a stopwatch or a clock with a second hand), and well-received by students.
- Updated to include Digital Google Drive Version of lab as well
- A short (1/2) page of background information on the heart and the circulatory system, and what is happening when you feel a pulse.
Available as part of a Circulatory System Teaching Pack
And also available as part of the Human Body Systems Bundle
You may also be interested in:
Also available as part of Buy my Store Biology
Don't forget that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases.
Also, follow me and be notified when new products are uploaded.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions.