This PowerPoint presentation explores the circulatory system. It focuses on the overarching purposes/roles of the system and then steps through every organ involved in the process. It also discusses the parts and roles of blood.
- There are a total of 57-slides. Some of the slides contain information/notes with images, interactive links or links to videos, and questions for checking understanding.
- I think this is best taught over the course of two or more days.
- There's also a guided notes sheet available that accompanies this slideshow in my store or in a bundle.
- This was designed for 7th grade, but I think it can appropriately be used in 4th through 10th depending on your standards.
- Please note: This was also originally an ActivInspire FlipChart (which also available in my store) - it was converted to PPT, so the slides are essentially images. You cannot edit specific textboxes; however, you can easily add a text box over top of anything you wish to change.
I hope you find this helpful, and that it saves you time as you prepare to teach these concepts.