Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
35.32 MB | 49 pages pages
Circulatory System Structure—This FULL 3 day 90+ minute lesson plan covers Heart Structure, and gives students the solid foundation they'll need before taking on circulatory function.
Use in Health Sciences, Anatomy, Health, Homeschool, and Career Tech Ed
• Heart structure: Valves, vessels, chambers, layers, veins & arteries, pulse sites—see full outline in preview
• 3 complete 90+min color-coded lesson plans
• Detailed 21-slide PowerPoint (PPT) simple to complex
• Interactive notes accompany PPT—with TEACHER KEY
• Labeling, listening, coloring, and partner activities offer varied instruction/learning
• Includes outline and terminology list
• Color notes/worksheets with B&W options
• 5 worksheets with multiple options on how to use
• 3-5 hands-on activities depending how used
• Pulse-taking and stethoscope use promote interesting, hands-on, critical thinking, and real life learning: Students can’t wait to be involved in these lessons!
• Features numbered worksheets for easy organization
• Teachers Toolkit outlines supplies needed like stethoscopes and plastic plates; copies, projector, etc. all in one place
Note: Some activities/lessons require advance planning, like ordering stethoscopes, and a pig heart. A little effort packs a punch.