Circulatory System Structure includes 3-days of 90+ minute lesson plans covering Heart Structure that uses a variety of tools (outlined below), and gives students the solid foundation they'll need before tackling circulatory function. Notes can be used as interactive notebook pages.
Use in Health Sciences, Anatomy, Health, Homeschool, and Career Tech Ed
• Heart structure: Valves, vessels, chambers, layers, veins & arteries, pulse sites—see full outline in preview
• 3 complete 90+min color-coded lesson plans
• Detailed 22-slide PowerPoint (PPT) simple to complex
• Interactive notes accompany PPT—with TEACHER KEY
• Labeling, listening, coloring, and partner activities offer varied instruction/learning
• Includes outline and terminology list
• Color notes/worksheets with B&W options
• 5 worksheets with multiple options on how to use
• 3-5 hands-on activities depending how used
• Pulse-taking and stethoscope use promote interesting, hands-on, critical thinking, and real life learning: Students can’t wait to be involved in these lessons!
• Features numbered worksheets for easy organization
• Teachers Toolkit outlines supplies needed like stethoscopes and plastic plates; copies, projector, etc. all in one place
Note: Some activities/lessons require advance planning, like ordering stethoscopes, and a pig heart. The pig heart can be optional, but can significantly impact student learning and engagement.
Get FREE credits to spend on TpT by leaving feedback. Thank you!