Also included in
- Looking for a vetted anatomy curriculum that you and your students will love? Look no further! This anatomy curriculum is perfect for a high school Anatomy and Physiology, health, or advanced Biology class and includes everything you need to teach a unit on each system of the body. Labs, doodle no$260.00$309.50Save $49.50
This is a great NO-PREP lesson bundle for the Circulatory System or Cardiovascular System to be used in a high school Biology or introductory Anatomy course. A PowerPoint, diagrams, worksheets, doodle notes, lab activities, and a quiz are all included and answer keys for all items are provided.
Need to adjust the level of detail for your class? No problem! The PowerPoint presentation and quiz are EDITABLE.
Please note: This is also part of my Full Anatomy & Physiology Curriculum.
Included in this product:
- Pacing guide for daily instruction
- 40+ slides of EDITABLE PowerPoint presentation with highlighted vocabulary, anatomical terms, and full-color illustrations
- 5 pages of student Doodle Notes coinciding with PowerPoint (print and digital versions included)
- Diagrams of circulatory system: internal and external heart anatomy
- Lab activity in which students measure their pulse before and after exercise, do a web-quest about blood pressure, and complete a diagram showing the flow of blood through the heart (print and digital versions included)
- Sheep Heart Dissection Lab covering anatomy and physiology of the heart (print and digital versions included with a video demonstration)
- Student review pages or study guides
- EDITABLE 29-question quiz
Teaching virtually this year?
This bundle includes digital Doodle Notes and lab pages so students can complete them at home or on a device!
Other digital resources you may be interested in:
- Circulatory System Drag and Drop Diagrams
- Circulatory System Patient Case Study: Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
*For more details and visuals of the lesson, click on the PREVIEW link above.*
-Functions of the circulatory system
-Composition of the blood: red blood cells (erythrocytes), hemoglobin, platelets (thrombocytes), plasma, white blood cells (leukocytes)
-Blood typing & Rh factors
-Anatomy and physiology of the heart: atria, ventricles, valves, direction of blood flow
-Heartbeat (cardiac cycle), SA node, AV node
-Blood vessels: arteries, veins, capillaries, pulmonary v. systemic circulation