Also included in
- DIGITAL, NO PREP, SELF-GRADING geometry practice finding the areas and missing sides of triangles, squares, rectangles, parallelograms, and trapezoids. Also included is finding the volume and missing edges of cubes and rectangular prisms as well as finding the circumference and area of circles.Here$10.56$16.50Save $5.94
- DIGITAL, NO PREP, SELF-GRADING multiplying and dividing decimals and fractions, simplifying fractions, and converting between improper and mixed numbers, finding the areas of triangles, trapezoids, parallelograms, rectangles, and squares, finding the volume of rectangular prisms and cubes, solving o$41.25$64.45Save $23.20
DIGITAL, NO PREP, SELF-GRADING practice, finding the area and circumference of circles when pi = 3.14. Here are 10 problems using google forms for your students. This resource can be used as a Google Form OR a worksheet activity. Detailed instructions and answer key is included.
- Ten problems each in a self-graded google form AND Powerpoint
Google Forms Version: Students answer questions and receive an immediate score after pressing submit.
Powerpoint Version: Print the slides (4 to a page) or use in google classroom
- Teacher Instructions
- Link to the google form
- Answer key
Check out MORE middle school activities below!
- One Step Equations and Inequalities Google Form Escape Room
- Converting Fractions, Decimals, and Percents Google Form Escape Room
- Multiplying and Dividing Decimals and Fractions Google Form Escape Room
- Prime Factorization with Exponents and Notes: Scrambled Answers Activity
- Solving Proportion Word Problems: Review Around Activity
- Converting Fractions/Decimals/Percents with Notes: Worksheet
- Word Problems: Multiplying and Dividing Decimals Scavenger Hunt Activity
- Dividing: Tarsia Puzzle OR Matching Activity
- Multiplying and Dividing Fractions with Notes: Error Analysis
- Multiplying Fractions with Notes: Follow the Path Activity
- Integer Operations with Notes: Mystery Number Puzzles
- Everything Integers!
- Factors VS Multiples: $100,000 Pyramid Game
- Multiplying Decimals: Triangle Mazes Activity
- Translating Verbal to Algebraic Expressions, Equations, and Inequalities with Notes: Matching Activity
- Order of Operations with Positive and Negative Integers: Triangle Mazes Activity
- Solving One and Two-Step Inequalities: Triangle Mazes Activity
- Multiplying and Dividing Fraction Word Problems: Scrambled Answers Activity
- Solving One and Two-Step Equations: Find the Pattern Activity
How do I get TpT credit for future purchases?
Go to your "My Purchases" page. Next to each purchase, you'll see a "Provide Feedback" button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TpT gives you feedback credits that you may use to lower the cost of your future purchases.
Contact me at email@example.com with any questions!
|Absolute| Algebra ©