This is a 4 day unit on Circles. Students will be able to find the circumferences and areas of circles. They will also be able to calculate the radius and diameter of circles using their circumference or areas.
This bundle includes:
- 4 Power Point Presentations.
- 4 Printable Companion Guided Notes
- Find the Circumference
- Find the Diameter using the circumference
- Find the Radius using the circumference.
- Find the Area of a Circle.
- Find the Diameter using the Area of a Circle.
- Find the Radius using the Area of a Circle.