It's big time events with a banner that states " Welcome to the Big Top!". This banner has a background bordered by red and white stripes and realistic circus items.
This product includes one banner and directions for print-out.
***Crafty Tip... Too much color for your printer?
Have an art station set up for students as a reward, after they complete their work.
1. Print out all, except for the cover, in black and white.
2. Set up your station with newspaper to protect the table. Have paint, brushes, aprons, water or just use markers for the banner. The colors needed for this project are black, brown, tan, white, grey. red and blue.
3. Place the cover in a prominent place. Have your students, or older students from another class if you teach primary, refer to the cover for the colors and fill in the pages, as needed.
4. Let the pages dry. Flatten the pages under several books to straighten them for a few days, if needed.
5. Laminate the pages, and hang up your Welcome to the Big Top classroom decor banner.
What a great way to begin the school year!
Earn Credit for TpT Purchases
Just go to your My Purchases section and click on the Provide Feedback flashing text. Your feedback is very much appreciated. Thank you.