This 38 page document is a perfect Write the Room with a Circus Cat with a Hat twist to use during literacy centers!
This Write the Room center can be differentiated to meet the needs for many students.
If you are a Kindergarten teacher I would recommend that you use a version of this center at the back reading table to introduce the activity to your students! Then the next week the students can give this center a try on their own!!
I have included Write the Room activities for:
- Uppercase Letters with Recording Sheet
- Lowercase Letters with Recording Sheet
- Beginning Sound with Recording Sheet
- CVC Words with Recording Sheet
- CVCC Words with Recording Sheet
- CVCE Words with Recording Sheet
- Beginning "R" Blends with Recording Sheet
- Sight Words with Recording Sheet
- Blank Sight Word Cards with Recording Sheet
Click here to view my other Write the Room activities!
To use Write the Room have the letter cards hung up throughout the room. The student should have a recording sheet and a clip board. The student should walk around the room and find the cards. The student should write the letter/word on the paper by the correct number.
* Did you know that you can earn credits towards future TPT purchases if you leave feedback? Your feedback is greatly appreciated!!
Follow My Store
Buzz Into Kinder Blog
Buzz Into Kinder on Facebook!