The Circus matching game is a great way to assess students' knowledge of recorder fingerings. This matching game features a recorder fingering and a bouncy ball note name. Students match the correct note name to the correct fingering.
Perfect for a music center! Just print and cut for this fun assessment activity.
The set includes the following notes and fingerings: Low C, low C#, low D, low E, low F, F (German), F#, G, Ab, A, Bb, B, high C, high D, high E, and high F. Set also includes blank recorders and blank bouncy balls to fill in your own notes.
This matching game comes in two versions:
1. Colorful backgrounds and images
2. Printer friendly version- mostly black and white images
Make sure to check out my other Recorder Products
in my TPT store!
Looking for other matching games? Check out these other versions:
1. Circus Recorder Fingering Matching Game
2. Circus Matching Game Bundle
3. Note Name Wars ~ Matching Game
4. Recorder Wars ~ Recorder Fingering Matching
5. Matching Game Bundle: Recorder Wars and Note Name Wars
Sew Much Music has a Facebook Page
! Click "like" to follow along for lesson ideas, freebies, craft ideas, and new products.
Any and all feedback is greatly appreciated! I love to hear from you.
Make sure to "follow me" to stay up-to-date on my newest products, sales, and freebies!