In this fun, circus themed center set you will receive 8 all-inclusive literacy centers. Each center has a student answer sheet. Each center comes with graphics in color and black and white graphics if you would like to save money on printing costs.
These centers would be a great asset to a circus themed day in first grade. They would also be a great addition to your centers any time of the year.
Each center is common core aligned and has the standard code – domain and indicator that the center meets listed on the center direction sheet and on the student answer sheet. There is an answer key containing sample student answers. Answers may vary from the answer key given.
The centers that are included (with the standard they address) are:
• Circus Car Sentences: 1.Language.2
• Sorting Signs: 1.Language.5a
• Big Top Sentences: 1.Language.1
• A Clown Story: 1.Reading Literature.1
• About Circuses: 1.Reading Informational.1
• Writing about the Circus: 1.Writing.1
• Cotton Candy Antonyms: K.Language.5b
• Counting Ticket Syllables: 1.Reading Foundational Skills.3d
Kevin and Amanda
Rowdy in Room 300
First Grade a la Carte
Goodness and Fun
First Grade Brain
*Note: If you purchased Circus Themed Math and Literacy Centers - Common Core Aligned
from my store, please do not purchase this item. Everything in this item is included in the Math and Literacy set.