The Circus matching game is a great way to assess students' knowledge of the notes on the treble clef. This matching game features a note on the treble clef and a bouncy ball note name. Students match the correct note name to the note on the staff.
Perfect for a music center! Just print and cut for this fun assessment activity.
The set includes the following notes: C4, C#4, D4, E4, Eb4, F4, F#4, G4, Ab4, A4, B4, Bb4, C5, C#5, D5, Eb5, E5, F5, F#5, and G5. Set also includes blank staves and blank bouncy balls to fill in your own notes.
This matching game comes in two versions:
1. Colorful backgrounds and images
2. Printer friendly version- mostly black and white images
Make sure to check out my other Recorder Products
in my TPT store!
Looking for other matching games? Check out these other versions:
1. Circus Recorder Fingering Matching Game
2. Circus Matching Game Bundle
3. Note Name Wars ~ Matching Game
4. Recorder Wars ~ Recorder Fingering Matching
5. Matching Game Bundle: Recorder Wars and Note Name Wars
Sew Much Music has a Facebook Page
! Click "like" to follow along for lesson ideas, freebies, craft ideas, and new products.
Any and all feedback is greatly appreciated! I love to hear from you.
Make sure to "follow me" to stay up-to-date on my newest products, sales, and freebies!