Brighten up your classroom with these polka dot text evidence vocabulary and sentence stems posters & student reference sheets! This product includes my best-selling Text Evidence Word/Vocab Sort at a discount!
• “Text Evidence” poster for heading
• 5 citing text evidence vocabulary word posters
• 5 citing text evidence sentence stem posters
• Student reference sheets for vocab and sentence stems, in full sheet and interactive notebook (half-page) size
(Poster size 8.5" x 11" for easy printing)
• Vocabulary Sort
Use these posters to support teaching how to cite text evidence. Simply print, laminate (if desired), and post in your classroom! The bright, Spring colors will be easy for students to locate and refer to during discussion and written work. The vocab sort is a great hands-on practice or review activity.
Updated 8/2016. Now matches MLA format for parenthetical citations.
See this product in a Bright and Cheery Theme
Looking for super savings? Purchase my Language Arts Poster BUNDLE!
and get 4 poster sets at a significant discount!
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store (desktop version) and click it to become a follower. You will then receive customized email updates about this store.
CCSS.ELA-Literacy.RL.5.1 Quote accurately from a text when explaining what the text says explicitly and when drawing inferences from the text.
•CCSS.ELA-Literacy.RL.6.1 Cite textual evidence to support analysis of what the text says explicitly as well as inferences drawn from the text.
•CCSS.ELA-Literacy.RL.7.1 Cite several pieces of textual evidence to support analysis of what the text says explicitly as well as inferences drawn from the text.
•CCSS.ELA-Literacy.RL.8.1 Cite the textual evidence that most strongly supports an analysis of what the text says explicitly as well as inferences drawn from the text