These passages start off with an intriguing question. Perhaps something you have been wondering yourself!
* How Were the First Potato Chips Invented?
* What's a Perfect Game in Baseball?
* Who Invented Legos?
* What's the Hottest Planet?
* Do People Eat Stink Bugs?
* Who Invented the Trampoline?
* What's the Difference Between a Fruit and a Vegetable?
* Where Does the President Sleep?
* How Long Does It Take to Grow a Fingernail?
* Who Invented Corn Flakes?
The students will need to have crayons handy so they can underline where in the passage they found the answer.
Finally, the student will write their answer on the lines beside the questions.
You know that popular song from the movie Madagascar, “I like to move it, move it”. Well that is our tune for citing text evidence.
“You’ve got to prove-it prove-it.”
♡ You asked for it...BY CUSTOMER REQUEST:
You've Got to Prove-it Prove-it! SET 2 is NOW AVAILABLE ♡
Citing Text Evidence Set 2
Copyright© 2016 Alison Monk
All rights reserved by author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only.
Must purchase additional licenses if sharing with others.
♥ I often provide FREEBIES TO MY BLOG FOLLOWERS and ALL NEW PRODUCTS at TpT DEBUT AT 20% OFF: ♥
★ Look for the green star next to my store logo at the top right corner of this page and click it to become a follower. This will allow you to be notified each time I release a new product or freebie.
♥ Then please visit my blog www.TheLiteracyGarden.com for more ideas.
How to get TpT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I appreciate your feedback and the time it takes you to do so!
Thank-you for visiting The Literacy Garden