Also included in
- Teach your middle school students how to cite textual evidence with this standards-based printable unit. It includes everything the teacher needs to Teach, Reteach & Enrich based on R.CCR.1 with built-in differentiation!All the work is done! Just make the copies and teach!What's included:TEACH:★$10.97$13.97Save $3.00
- Your middle school students will enjoy using their knowledge of 8 different reading skills using these interactive project-based learning menus! Each resource is standards-based and ready to go!What's included:✔️ A processing menu with 2 options for students to practice the standards✔️ Graphic Organ$39.99$49.90Save $9.91
- Middle School ELA has never been easier with 122 of my printable and digital reading and writing materials for an entire year all in one amazing bundle! This contains absolutely everything you will find in my free curriculum and pacing guide for teaching reading and writing (even bell-ringers that$375.00$541.22Save $166.22
- You need to teach your Middle School Students the Reading Standards and make sure that there are practice activities, assessments, remediation, and enrichment activities, right? This printable bundle has EVERYTHING you need to teach your middle school students how to USE each of the 8 reading anchor$99.99$139.70Save $39.71
- You need to teach your Middle School Students the Reading Standards and make sure that there are practice activities, assessments, remediation and enrichment activities, right? This has EVERYTHING you need in both printable and digital format for the 8 Reading Anchor Standards! Your students will l$199.99$283.40Save $83.41
Give your Middle School students an interactive and fun way to practice citing evidence with this project-based practice set!
Objective: Students will be given a menu with 2 option to process the skill of citing evidence. Then they will take a quiz. Based on the results of the quiz, students will either receive an enhancement (remediation) menu or an an enrichment menu.
✅ A processing menu with 2 options. (A sorting activity & sentence starter poster - both graded using an included rubric.)
✅ A quiz to determine which students need more practice and which students are ready for enrichment.
✅ A menu labeled "Enhancement" for those students who score below 80% on the quiz and need more practice. (graded using an included rubric)
✅ A review video for those needing more practice (that can be placed on any password-protected school learning management system like Google Classroom or Canvas) PLUS a mini-tab reference guide.
✅ A menu labeled "Enrichment" for those students who score 80% or better. (graded using an included rubric.)
Your students will love having choices and you will love that they are actively engaged!
TEACHERS LIKE YOU SAID:
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Denise M. said, "This was a great help with my students who needed more practice citing the text when they answer questions."
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ "Bad" to the Stone said, "Absolutely love this!"
SUPPORTS COMMON CORE STANDARD:
Read closely to determine what the text says explicitly and to make logical inferences from it; cite specific textual evidence when writing or speaking to support conclusions drawn from the text.
Having difficulty with a file?
Follow me to get 50% off for the first 24 hours of a new resource's release!
©Mrs. Spangler in the Middle (Elizabeth [Lisa] Spangler)
All rights reserved by the author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.
Thanks, and Enjoy!