This 37 page pack has everything you need to teach civic responsibility and good citizenship. It also covers community, state, and national symbols.
Important Vocabulary Lists, Sorts, and Cards
• vocabulary cards for word wall or bulletin board
• vocabulary sort
• vocabulary word list
Multiple Ways to Learn and Understand What it Means to be a Good Citizen
• Bubble Brainstorm: What does it take to be a good citizen?
• Bubble Brainstorm using Susan B. Anthony, MLK Jr., and Gandhi.
• What Makes a Good Citizen?
• Citizenship Sort
• Good Citizen
• Good Things: What good things do we get by being a U.S. citizen?
• Civic Activity: Ways to help out your community
• Community Helper: Participating in a civic activity
• Voter Registration Card
Showing Respect to Those in Our Schools and Communities
• School Helpers
• How Do We Show Respect?
• letter template
• I Can Show Respect for my School and School Community mini book
• Let's Celebrate! (Ways your community celebrates special occasions)
Important National and State Landmarks
• Community and State: symbols and landmarks
• Symbols, Landmarks, and Documents on a national level
Check out my preview for a closer look at this product!
Feedback is greatly appreciated!!
★★★★You Might Also Like
●2nd Grade I Can Statements for ALL MATH Standards
●Text-Dependent Question Stems
●Connect 5 1+1 Digit Addition Game