***Updated August 7, 2016: This file now contains a reading passage on what it means to have good citizenship. It teaches the students about truthfulness, justice, equality, and respect! It also comes with recording sheets for students to complete after reading about good citizenship.***
This lesson walks students through designing a superhero that exemplifies good citizenship.
This product includes:
- NEW! Reading passage about good citizenship
- NEW! Recording sheet to complete after reading about citizenship
- Image/text for a circle map on superheroes; class example included
- Image/text for bubble map on superheroes helping others and showing good behavior; class example included
- A planning sheet for creating a superhero
- A "My Superhero" writing page
- Girl and Boy Superhero outline for students to design
- I have posted a quiz to getkahoot.it.com that would be a great hook to this lesson! Search "Superheroes" by fderieux!