Citizenship and government pages for a social studies interactive notebook. These pages are aligned to Unit 4 of the Louisiana Social Studies Comprehensive Curriculum for second grade. May be suitable for other states too!! :)
Please see the description below and thumbnails to ensure this product will meet your needs.
Each page includes all the pieces a student needs to complete the notebook entry (with the exception of the government leaders page). NO teacher cutting/sorting/passing out of little pieces!!!
Each page is set up in the same manner to help promote independence!!
1. Rules: Students will write about what rules are and why we need them, then make a list of rules for the classroom, bus, and recess
2. Citizenship: Students will write about ways they can be a good citizen, then sort scenarios as good citizen or not a good citizen
3. Government: Students will write about who are government leaders and what do they do, then will glue photos of mayor, governor, and president (you provide pictures)
4. Branches of government: Students will write about the branches of government, then assemble a branches of government tree
5. Voting: Students will write what it means to vote, then vote for 10 minutes of free time and record the results
You might like:
Matter Interactive Notebook
Energy Interactive Notebook
Place Value Interactive Notebook