A smart activity for learning English with sound. Learn the names of different types of city buildings. Download and print the PDF, then give it as a handout or exercise to students in your class. At the bottom of each PDF is a short google address, to an interactive online version. Students can play the exercise at school, on their own device, or anywhere. Very convenient.
* Download and print the PDF lesson.
* Includes a poster page, and a worksheet page.
* PDF has a link to an online version of the lesson.
* Online lesson plays in any web browser.
* Tap each word to hear crystal clear voices.
* Brilliant for word practising and review.
* Helps with word pronunciation.
* Use the link for online tutoring too.