City on a Hill/Salem Witch Trials Primary Source Worksheet
teaches students about the meaning and significance of the John Winthrop’s sermon, City on a Hill. In addition, students also learn about the unfair accusations of the accused through an excerpt of a court transcript on the trial of Sarah Good. You can print both sides for one assignment or print separately for two shorter assignments. This can be used as homework as it’s a completely stand alone assignment. Keys are included.
Snag this worksheet and others, Powerpoints, Lesson Plans, assessments and more by getting American Colonies Unit Bundled
• The American Colonies PowerPoint w/Presenter Notes, w/Video Clips
• The Mayflower Compact Worksheet - Primary Source
• Tobacco and Slavery in the Colonies Worksheet - Primary Source
• Maryland Toleration Act Worksheet - Primary Source
• The Pequot War Worksheet - Primary Source
• Americans Colonies Crossword Puzzle - 17 Terms+Key
For just the powerpoint lectures that go with this worksheet, pick up American Colonies Powerpoints
also include youtube links to short videos that engage the student
More to come. "Follow me" to be the first to know about new products and free stuff.