A FABULOUS way to open a class dialogue about Jazz music, and a great sub tub essential!
Two print options for the game cards: color and black & white.
Here are some ideas for using the game:
• Emergency sub plans for all ages (Even little ones can have fun with this!)
• Perfect because your sub does not have to be a music person.
• Open House Activity
• End of class reward
• Game Day
• Game at the beginning or end of a jazz/blues unit
• Activity to open dialogue for Black history month
• Cross curricular activity with Geography/Social Studies
Get this game and 3 more Music or Not Games in my Music or Not Sub Tub Bundle Music or Not Bundle
Like this game?
Pasta or Composer
Opera or Cheese
Instrument or River
Symphony or Art Music Game
Activities for Black History Month
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases
page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback
button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches
• Look for the green star
next to my store logo and click it to become a follower
. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store. ☺
Mrs. Stouffer's Blog
Questions? Email me at MrsStouffersMusicRoom@gmail.com