A FABULOUS way to open a class dialogue about Jazz music, and a great sub tub essential!
- Sub friendly!
- will keep all your kids engaged!
- easy to run with as little or as much tech as you need.
- multiple ways to play - individuals and teams both work! This huge list of songs and world cities will keep even you guessing!
Get this game and 4 more Music or Not Games in my Music or Not Bundle
Two print options for the game cards: color and black & white.
Here are some ideas for using the game:
• Emergency sub plans for all ages
• Perfect because your sub does not have to be a music person.
• Open House Activity
• End of class reward
• Game Day
• Game at the beginning or end of a jazz/blues unit
• Cross curricular activity with Geography/Social Studies
Newly updated to give you the best! You've been asking! Now:
- Includes information about each city and song.
- A map point for each city.
- Private playlist of ViewPure videos for each song.
- Includes old version if that is your favorite!
- Powerpoint AND PDF so you can run it the way that is easier for you!
Like this game?
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store. ☺
Questions? Email me at MrsStouffersMusicRoom@gmail.com