Civics EOC Bundle III:
Save $5 on the individual lessons included in this bundle. While these lessons were created for students taking the state civics exam, teachers and students taking AP government and other social studies classes have loved these lessons. Included are:
• Comparing Constitutions: State of Florida vs. The U.S. Constitution
• Federalists vs. Anti-Federalists
• Interest Groups & The Media: Influencing Politics (2 for1 lesson)
• International Organizations
• Politics: Evaluating Candidates
• Political Parties
• Principles of the Constitution
• U.S. Foreign Policy
• U.S. Foreign Wars & Conflicts
• 10 Completed lesson plans with step-by-step instructions and additional activities
• 11 PowerPoint presentations
• 10 Worksheets
• Open Response & Multiple-Choice Quizzes
• Smartboard Activities
• Flipped classroom videos
• Guided notetaking files
• Additional Activities
Check out the YouTube videos that go with these lessons @ Mr. Raymond’s Civics & Social Studies Academy YouTube channel:
Civics EOC Playlist
Please note, this product is for personal classroom use by a single teacher. If you would like to copy this product for more than one teacher, please download additional licenses, available at 50% off the original price!
You may not:
• Give this item to others.
• Copy this item for use by others.
• Post this item unprotected on a website, including a personal website, classroom website, or district website.
• Copy or modify any part of this document to offer others for free or for sale