This PowerPoint is a quick review of many basic but commonly confused Civics facts. Students will need to know this to be successful on the Civics EOC! I displayed these screens during any second of spare time I could find, and had my students quiz each other!
- the Declaration of Independence, Articles of Confederation, and US Constitution
- the ideas of Locke and Montesquieu
- the ideas found in the Declaration of Independence
- Rule of Law, Popular Sovereignty, Federalism
- the goals of the US Constitution's Preamble
- Checks and Balances between the 3 branches of Federal government
- the two stage process of amending the US Constitution
- the process of making a bill into a law
- the roles of the President
- the steps in a Presidential election
- the levels of the Federal Court System
Please check out my other listings and follow my store!
Remember Buyers! You receive one TPT Credit for every dollar you spend. You only get the Credits after you provide feedback (rating and comment). You can use those Credits to reduce the cost of future purchases!