My Civics EOC State Exam Review is in depth lesson to prepare students for the Florida Civics End-of-Course Exam. I have been teaching Civics in the state of Florida for several years. My students have had the 7th highest score on the Civics EOC the past two years in a row. Use my Civics EOC State Exam Review to help your students ace the Civics EOC just my like students have. This lesson covers all tested benchmarks and answers to potential questions.
• 130 slide PowerPoint presentation
• 12-page study guide
• 2 Forty plus question practice tests
• Links to 15 Kahoot games
• PowerPoint of State Released EOC Practice Questions
• Crossword Puzzles
• Links to 4 YouTube review videos for “Flipped Classroom” activity
Check out YouTube video Civics EOC State Exam Review created from the included PowerPoint presentation at: https://youtu.be/whU1DEr0hDM
Please check out my YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/c/MrRaymondsCivicsEOCAcademy2002
Please note, this product is for personal classroom use by a single teacher. If you would like to copy this product for more than one teacher, please download additional licenses, available at 50% off the original price!
You may not:
• Give this item to others.
• Copy this item for use by others.
• Post this item unprotected on a website, including a personal website, classroom website, or district website.
• Copy or modify any part of this document to offer others for free or for sale.
Mr. Raymond’s Civics E.O.C. Academy was designed for students taking the Florida Civics End-of-Course (EOC) Exam. However, as many states are implementing Civics Exams, these videos will work for all students of Civics, US Government, and US History. Currently students have to pass a civics state exam in order to graduate in Idaho, Wisconsin, North Carolina, Arizona, North Dakota, Louisiana, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Utah – as well as state social studies tests such as Texas’ STAAR exam, as well as Virginia’s Civics SOL exam. These videos look at all of the civics benchmarks that will be tested on most state civics exams.