Civics Teaching Powerpoint Description
This 37 slide powerpoint covers the following topics:
1. What is a citizen?
2. What does it mean to be a citizen?
3. What is the difference between a right and responsibility?
4. Responsibilities of a US citizens
5. Duties of a US citizens
6. Due Process
7. What does “e pluribus unum” mean?
8. Bill of Rights- first 10 amendments
9. Equal Rights Amendments- 13th, 14th, Civil Rights Act of 1964
10. Voting Rights Amendments- 15th, 19th, 24th and Voting Rights Act of 1965
This product goes perfectly with my
Civics Scrapbook and Civics Bulletin Board set!