- Covers These Topics and Vocabulary:Types of Government - Autocracy, Monarchy, Dictatorship, Democracy - Direct and Representative, Oligarchy, Theocracy, AnarchySystems of Government - Unitary, Confederal, Federal, ParliamentaryInternational OrganizationsForeign PolicyInternational Conflicts WWI - Gu$31.00$22.32Save $8.68
Covers These Topics and Vocabulary:
- Types of Government - Autocracy, Monarchy, Dictatorship, Democracy - Direct and Representative, Oligarchy, Theocracy, Anarchy
- Systems of Government - Unitary, Confederal, Federal, Parliamentary
- International Organizations
- Foreign Policy
- International Conflicts WWI - Gulf War II
This Plan includes:
> Objectives based off the FL EOC Civics Standards
> Vocabulary required in those FL EOC Civics Standards
> List of materials necessary that includes the links to the free resources or my own creations. Some resources are not free, but if a free option is available, it’s included.
> Daily Outline of how to present the information including bellwork, reflection questions, discussions, and recommended activities for comprehension and content retention.
> ESE/ESOL accommodation list
> Copy of the FL EOC Standards as written in the Specifications Booklet for quick reference
Covers FL EOC Standard Benchmarks: SS.7.C.3.1, SS.7.C.3.2, SS.7.C.4.1, SS.7.C.4.2, SS.7.C.4.3
Unit Duration: 9 Days