Covers These Topics and Vocabulary:
- Early State Governments Power vs Articles of Confederation
- Successes and Weaknesses of the Articles of Confederation
- Shay's Rebellion
- Federalist vs Anti-Federalist perspectives
- U.S.Constitution vs Articles of Confederation
- Federal vs. Confederal governments
This Plan includes:
> Objectives based off the FL EOC Civics Standards
> Vocabulary required in those FL EOC Civics Standards
> List of materials necessary that includes the links to the free resources or my own creations. Some resources are not free, but if a free option is available, it’s included.
> Daily Outline of how to present the information including bellwork, reflection questions, discussions, and recommended activities for comprehension and content retention.
> ESE/ESOL accommodation list
> Copy of the FL EOC Standards as written in the Specifications Booklet for quick reference
Along with this plan, on TpT in the Conquering Civics Store there are Daily PowerPoints that will take you through each day with timers, links, and clear directions to walk your students through each lesson.
Covers FL EOC Standard Benchmarks: SS.7.C.1.5, SS.7.C.1.8, SS.7.C.3.2
Unit Duration: 8 Days