This Mega Bundle covers Civics and US Government. You will have access to my Google Drive and a Thumb Drive. All the videos will be included for PPT’s/Keynotes.
- Roles of Government - Origins of US Government - The US Constitution - Federalism - Role and Powers of Congress - Congress at Work - The Presidency
- Executive Branch at Work - Economic Policy - Foreign Policy and National Security
- The Federal Court System - The US legal System - Fundamental Freedoms
- Assuring Individual Rights - Protecting Civil Rights - Public Opinion
- Interest Groups - Political Parties - The Electoral Process - State Government
- Local Government - Comparing Political and Economic Systems - International Relations
GOOGLE DRIVE ONLY PURCHASE
- You will get BOTH
the google drive AND the thumb drive
- Google Drive lifetime FREE updates and any new products
download link with lifetime FREE updates and any new products
- Thumb drive mailed
- All the videos will be included for PPT's/ Keynotes
- Email support for any questions you may have
- 22 years of experience in the classroom and I still teach currently
- New lessons are added all the time, to give you even more options
WANT TO SEE A SAMPLE OF WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE? ** CLICK HERE TO SEE A SAMPLE**
US Government Principles and Practice.
**This bundle is perfect for the teacher that has been given a new prep of Civics. It provides multiple options for teaching Civics with lots of resources to mix it up.**
You will get BOTH
a thumb drive and a GOOGLE DRIVE
link to download immediately through google drive.
Please email me to tell you which one you prefer. The snail mail takes 3-4 days and I will provide tracking where as the google drive will be instant. (the mailing option is going to cost $10.00, $7.00 for thumb drive and $3.00 for shipping)
I will not be doing any returns with this item for obvious reasons. Once I have shipped the thumb drive and given the link to download, it is yours to use in your classroom only.
This purchase is being sold at a discount, as I am still finishing the tests and the PPT's. Everything will be added to the bundle via google drive within the next 3 months.
Here is what is included:
- 0. Directions -
A guide on how to use this bundle and what is included.
- 1. Holt Chapters:
There are 23 chapters and each chapter will have the following items in them.
1. Activities - A 1-2 page worksheet that provides great interactive discussion and thought for each section of each chapter.
2. Civics Quiz - A quiz for each section.
3. Videos - Short 3-4 minute videos for each section.
4. Test and Key - A 2-page test for each chapter. I have also included a key for each of the tests.
5. Chapter PPT - these are short and engaging PPT's that can be teacher taught or used by the students to go through the material.
6. Entry / Exit Slip - I have added entry and exit slips to each chapter.
7. Writing Assignment - I have added a 3 page writing assignment for each of the chapters covered.
8. Newspaper Activity - This is a fill in the blank newspaper activity that helps students understand the concepts of the chapter in a different format. ( Chapters 1,2 3 and 5 are done with more on the way)
- 2. Crash Course Guides 1-50:
These are a fantastic way to supplement the economics curriculum. There are 50 five page Crash Course guides that are included in this bundle.
CRASH COURSE CIVICS SAMPLE EP. 1
- 3. General Instructional Teaching Strategies-
4 pages of general strategies for teaching!
- 4. 20 Civics Website Resources -
This is a one-page list of all the potential Civics Resources, a total of 20 LINKS.
- 5. Civics Worksheets -
66 pages of worksheets. These were not created by myself but were merely a free resource.
- 6. Civics Readings and Court Cases -
460 pages of readings and court cases.
- 7. Civics Freebees -
1. Arizona state Civics test -
2. Constitution Guide -
3. Handouts - Current Events, Daily quiz, Gov. Mind Map, nonverbal vocabulary, Political cartoon analysis, President Mind Map
4. State of Nature v. Government
5. Why Learn Civics
- 8. Civics Videos -
There are 10 categories with videos to address anything that might have been missed in the 23 chapters.
1. Budget - 6 videos
2. Bureaucracy - 2 videos
3. Congress - 10 videos
4. Constitution - 4 videos
5. Elections - 15 videos
6. Federalism - 4 videos
7. Media - 4 videos
8. Political Culture - 6 videos
9. Presidency - 8 videos
10. Special Interest - 7 videos
- 9. Movies/Videos -
There are 3 video guides that are included in this MEGA BUNDLE.
1. Dave Movie - with video guide.
2. Epic History - history of the presidents.
3. Most advanced Vehicles Ever Built- This goes through the what makes up Air Force one.
4. Mr Smith Goes to Washington - This is a a 10 question guide that go with the film.
5. West Wing - Each episode covers something important regarding Civics. I will be providing Ep. guides for all the episodes.
- 10. Presidential Debate Forms -
- Election Forms - 2 different versions
- Mike Rowe on Voting reading
- Presidential Debate form
- 11. Civics books LINKS -
- These are LINKS for teachers who don't have access to Civics books.
- 12. Doing a good job: These are some basic principles on how to do a good job in the classroom.
- 13: Reading and Writing Bundle for DBQ's:
This has everything you need to write a DBQ in your Civics class. Rubrics, outlines and how to's.
- 14: Crash Course Study Skills: CRASH COURSE STUDY SKILLS EP. 1-10 BUNDLE
DBQ READING AND WRITING RESOURCES 1
For most chapters, I have the work for each unit that needs to be done. I also have tests and quizzes, lessons that I think are important and any videos that I may have used in the PPT that is included.
- Roles of Government
- Origins of US Government
- The US Constitution
- Role and Powers of Congress
- Congress at Work
- The Presidency
- Executive Branch at Work
- Economic Policy
- Foreign Policy and National Security
- The Federal Court System
- The US legal System
- Fundamental Freedoms
- Assuring Individual Rights
- Protecting Civil Rights
- Public Opinion
- Interest Groups
- Political Parties
- The Electoral Process
- State Government
- Local Government
- Comparing Political and Economic Systems
- International Relations
Make sure to check out my blog: Social Studies MegaStore Blog