This Civil Rights Bundled Unit includes creative, student centered, and challenging assignments. This bundled unit covers all learning styles, promotes higher level learning and gives buyer flexibility to use resources to fit their classroom. Unit includes 12 individual products including PowerPoint, Projects, Homework, Discussion Questions, Movie review and much more. This Unit has it all, including grading rubrics and standards for projects. Assignments and PowerPoint include many links to primary sources.
1. 126 Slide PowerPoint- Covers civil rights movement from start to finish. Includes: videos, pictures and color coded for ease in note-taking.
2. Fill-In Note Sheet to go along with PowerPoint
3. 15 In-Class Discussion topics
4. Primary Source assignments
5. Research Paper
6. Civil Rights Kids Book Project
7. Civil Rights Movie Trailer Project
8. Civil Rights Homework Assignment
9. Civil Rights Research Paper and & Presentation
10. Civil Rights Gallery Jigsaw Assignment
11. Mississippi Burning Movie Review questions
12. Malcolm X Movie Review questions
Keep students engaged while learning about the fight over Civil Rights with hands on lessons and assessments designed to have students exceed state standards. Unit includes powerful movies like Mississippi Burning and Malcolm X to spark debate and discussion in your classroom. This Unit has something for everyone
Civil Rights Topics:
Martin Luther King Jr.
Brown vs Board
Little Rock Nine
Letters from Birmingham Jail
“I have a dream” speech
and much more
Save 40% by purchasing the entire unit or purchase products individually at seller’s store.