This product has all the resources you need to create one Civil Rights Lapbook. There are 29 total pages and 9 different activities included in this set. I've also included picture book resources with links. All picture books can be used to help cover the content within the lapook. As always, this product can be used with any textbook, video, or nonfiction article. Teacher tips and examples are provided when needed.
- Lapbook Covers to decorate
- Map of the South
- Timeline of Events (with suggested dates)
- Sit-In Foldable
- March on Washington Foldable
- Bus Boycott Cause & Effect Flipbook
- School Integration Flapbook
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Flipbook
- Civil Rights Act Flipbook
- Vocabulary Word Speech Bubble & Sign
Please check out the preview to see example activities and lapbook. If you have any questions about this product please email me at MsAPlusTeacher@gmail.com.
You may also be interested in my Freedom on the Menu freebie!
Hope this product can help you in your classroom!