Organizing research for a biography report can sometimes be a challenge for students. Use these CIVIL RIGHTS LEADERS biography research organizers to help gather, organize, and record information and key details about key civil rights figures throughout history.
These digital CIVIL RIGHTS LEADERS BIOGRAPHY research organizers are the perfect tool to help your students organize their research for their project or report on the their chosen historical figure. Each digital research organizer helps students organize a variety of information about their chosen person including information like their date and location of birth, significant contributions, lifetime events, interesting facts, and more.
Perfect for use with Google Classroom, each of these digital research organizers also comes with a page for students to write a short biography research report on their civil rights leader as well as record their references!
CIVIL RIGHTS LEADERS INCLUDED:
Fannie Lou Hamer
Jo Ann Robinson
Mary McLeod Bethune
Susan B. Anthony
Booker T. Washington
Henry P. Newton
John F. Kennedy
Martin Luther King Jr.
TOP REASONS TO USE GOOGLE INTERACTIVE RESOURCES IN YOUR CLASSROOM
• Paperless! Save time, money, and the hassle of scissors and glue.
• Student work is saved automatically!
• Accessibility! Students and teacher can access work from anywhere!
• Helps improve student skills with technology!
• Improved student performance on computer based standardized assessments.
• Versatility! Can be used with Chromebooks, android tablets and other devices.
• Increased Engagement! Infusing technology enhances student excitement and engagement.
• Incorporates up-to-date technology into your classroom.
Let's Stay Connected
Click HERE to receive fun FREE classroom resources as well as classroom tips and fun teacher hacks from Tied 2 Teaching! You can also text TIED2TEACHING TO 22828 to receive the same exclusive classroom goodies!
Questions or Comments?
We welcome all questions or comments! Please feel free to e-mail us at email@example.com
I Love My Followers
Look for the green star at the top of the page next to my store logo. Click it to become a follower. When you do this, you’ll receive customized email updates about Tied 2 Teaching, and information about sales and new products!
Don't forget to leave feedback to earn points to use towards FREE TPT purchases!