- Google Drive™ folder
Also included in
- Informational Writing Bundle includes several informational writing topics and projects. Informational Writing bundle has research writing projects for holidays and historical events. These informational writing topics make informational wriitng more fun and interesting for your students. Learn h$97.00$123.41Save $26.41
Civil Rights Movement 1960s is a choice board research project that guides students through the writing process as they learn more about the Civil Rights Movement. Civil Rights Movement 1960s gives students the chance to become an expert on one part of this huge, history-changing movement. Students will discuss reliable sources, what they already know about the Civil Rights Movement before diving into research. Students will take the Civil Rights Movement facts they gather and choose from 9 projects to present. Civil Rights Movement 1960s will help students grow their understanding about the Civil Rights Movement while practicing the writing process, research skills, and presentation skills.
Civil Rights Movement 1960s consists of over 140 pages; teacher edition, digital edition in google slides, printable pdf, digital black and white edition, and printable black and white edition. Civil Rights Movement 1960s will help your students gain a better understanding of the Civil Rights Movement while researching and practicing the writing process. Your students will enjoy applying research to other projects beyond an essay. The variety of choices helps make this project accessible to a variety of learners. The rubric helps to simplify the grading process for you.
· Digital Versions (with some editable parts) – color and black and white
· Printable Versions - color and black and white
· Easy To Use Teacher Directions
· Reliable Sources Mini-Lesson with Slideshow and Worksheets
· Project Choice Board
· Prewrite Proposal
· Prewrite Research Graphic Organizer
· Revision Checklist
· Editing Checklist
Keywords: Timeline of the civil rights movement, Leaders civil rights movement, About the civil rights movement, Civil rights movement 1960, Civil Rights Movement 1960s, Civil rights movement of 1960, Leaders of civil rights movement, Civil rights movement leader, The civil rights movement facts, Civil rights movement sit ins, What started the civil rights movement