Also included in
- This bundle of inquiry-based Civil Rights Movement related activities and projects is filled with interactive notebook organizers, a gallery walk, inquiry activities, and projects. Meet Rosa Parks, Maya Angelou, Thurgood Marshall and more through your students' discovery of them and the important e$19.54$24.99Save $5.45
- Be ready to teach 20th Century US History with this growing bundle of interactive notebook foldables, gallery walks, inquiry activities, station activities, projects, digital activities and more. Students will be investigative reporters when they create World War I newspapers, meet the captains of$121.00$225.46Save $104.46
Engage students in the civil rights movement through the pathway of education in this gallery walk. Students get up and moving to explore segregation, the fight for equality and integration. Bring the civil rights movement alive with a topic students can relate to directly. Students conduct an analysis of their findings about the civil rights movement and schools.
Included in this gallery walk:
- Teacher's Guide (p. 4)
- Exhibit A: Plessy v. Ferguson (p. 5)
- Exhibit B: Separate Facilities (p. 6-7)
- Exhibit C: Separate school conditions (p. 8)
- Exhibit D: Protesting school conditions (p. 9-11)
- Exhibit E: Brown v. Board of Education (p. 12-13)
- Exhibit F: Desegregating Schools (p 14)
- Exhibit G: Little Rock in 2011 (p. 15)
- Exhibit H: Distribution of students in modern times (p. 16-18)
- Exhibit I: The fight for equality in schools today (p. 19-21)
- Graphic Organizer (p. 22-23)
- Analysis activity (p. 24)
Related Bundles include:
Love Gallery Walks? Find more gallery walks here.
This purchase is for one teacher only. This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.