The Civil Rights Movement Crossword Puzzle Review
includes - 20 Terms and 20 clues that cover the people and the concepts of the civil rights movement. This is a perfect activity for reviewing before a test, as homework or for substitute plans. This includes two puzzles, one with a word bank and one without. Puzzle also contains a key.
Take it easy on yourself.
For these PowerPoints, AND daily lesson plans, warm-ups, worksheets/primary source docs, and assessment, go to Civil Rights Entire Unit.
Brown v Board of Education
Southern Christian Leadership Conference
Montgomery bus boycott
March on Washington
Martin Luther King
I have a dream speech
Civil Rights Act of 1968
de facto segregation
Civil Rights Act of 1964
• Civil Rights PowerPoints with Video Links & Presenter Notes
• Civil Rights Heroes Chalkboard Activity
• Freedom Summer Primary Source Activity
• Civil Rights Movement: Successes & Failures Data Analysis
• Martin Luther King Video Link & Video Questions
More stuff on the way! Follow me
to be the first to know about new products! Also, follow me on Pinterest here!