Front Row’s Civil Rights Movement content is designed to meet every student at his or her own individual learning level, so everybody can participate with minimal prep by you.
Your packet includes materials all FREE and ready-to-go for use in your class. Topics in this unit include:
• Select articles, each available in at 5 different reading levels (Jim Crow Laws, Brown v. Board of Education, Rosa Parks, Civil Rights Act of 1964)
• Vocabulary list and discussion questions
• Civil Rights Movement timeline project
• Video activity on the Greensboro Four
• Primary sources analysis activities
Note: This is just a sampling of Front Row’s Civil Rights Movement materials!
You can get access to additional materials with a FREE Front Row account. Sign up here: www.frontrowed.com/tpt-civilrights