Civil Rights Movement Scrapbook
Need an outstanding visual that will anchor your students learning of the Civil Rights Movement?
Scrapbook entries include:
1. Cause & Effect: Jim Crow Laws and Segregation
2. Cause & Effect: Brown vs. Board of Education
3. Problem & Solution: Montgomery Bus Boycott
4. Chronological Order: March on Washington
5. Compare & Contrast: Civil Rights Act and Voting Rights Act
6. Cause & Effect: Cesar Chavez
7. Chronological Order: Assassinations of JFK, MLK and RFK
8. Description: Space Race and Television
This product is a step-by-step 76 slide editable power point that will walk your students through the events of the Civil Rights Movement. I have also provided a link so that you can access the slideshow on and assign it to your students in ! When they are done they will have an awesome reference they can refer to year all year long! Especially helpful for test prep in the spring!
This product will work as an independent center assignment, small group lesson or whole group activity! Perfect for ESOL learners and any learner who thrives off a visual aid!
The product includes a 76 slide power point and 5 pages of photos that will fit perfectly in the scrapbook. Your students will need a file folder, ruler, pencil, crayons and glue.
*This product is not included in the bundle.