Civil Rights Movement: Successes & Failures Data Analysis
is an excellent way to review the legacy of the Civil Rights Movement through common core analysis. First, students discuss the accomplishments of civil rights legislation, followed by common core analysis of data from recent U.S. Census Bureau information, where students consider the work that still needs to be done. This can be used in class or as homework as it’s a completely stand alone assignment. This is also perfect for substitute teacher plans, and of course, a key is included.
Get this beautiful item plus more civil rights primary source docs/worksheets, PowerPoint notes, lesson plans, warm ups, exit tickets and assessment at Civil Rights Movement Unit Bundled!
• Civil Rights Heroes Chalkboard Activity
• Civil Rights PowerPoint with Video Links & Presenter Notes
• Freedom Summer Primary Source Activity
• Martin Luther King Video Link & Video Questions
• Civil Rights Movement Jeo-Party Game
• Civil Rights Movement Crossword Puzzle Review
• Civil Rights Movement Unit Bundle
More on the way!
"Follow me" to be the first to learn about more great stuff! Find me on Pinterest at Teaching History
or U.S. History Store
. And follow Teaching History on Facebook
Civil Rights Movement
Civil Rights Era