Civil Rights Unit, Civil Rights Test Review, Civil Rights Movement Test Review, Civil Rights Review Game, Civil Rights Review Games, Civil Rights Movement Review Game, Civil Rights Movement Review Games.
This is a set of three ENGAGING review games for the Civil Rights Movement Unit! This product includes three games that you are able to use with ANY unit. All you need are multiple choice questions. There are 40 multiple choice questions in this review game that allow you, or your students to choose which game to play. The kids have so much FUN, and perform really well on the test because of this review!
There are THREE games included in this set! They are Four Corners of Fun, The Wall Card Game, and The Bids!
Four Corners of Fun is a game that allows students to be either a player or a fibber. As the question is placed on the board, students run to one corner of the room. This is very fun and engaging for Body-Kinesthetic learners!
The Wall Card Game is a card game that I created based on the TV Show. There is no massive plinko board or money obviously, but the cards make for random chance on points for the teams. Students love revealing their bids to the rest of the class, and points either go up or down.
The Bids is a game where students start with a set number of points and bid each round. The points go up or down based on getting the question right or wrong.
These games all go with the 40 multiple choice questions provided. They are easy to see on the board, and provide for visual learners to decide each answer. The students LOVE playing a variety of games, so you can always switch it up each unit. While jeopardy is always fun, these will help add some VARIETY into your review game repertoire! These questions go with the Playing With History Civil Rights Test!
Get the whole INTERACTIVE and ENGAGING Civil Rights Unit HERE, and SAVE big money!
Individual Products from this unit include:
1. Civil Rights 30 DBQ Bellringers Warm Ups Mega-Pack
2. Civil Rights Movement - Journey Through Life Notes - SUPER ENGAGING INTERACTIVE NOTES!
3. Jim Crow Laws Photo Assessment
4. Montgomery Bus Boycott & Rosa Parks Skit and Option Project
5. Civil Rights Leaders and Activists Notes - VERY ENGAGING POWERPOINT with COOPERATIVE LEARNING!
6. Martin Luther King, Jr. "I Have a Dream" Visual Expression Project
7. Loving Movie Worksheet
8. FUN Stations Activity where students analyze 10 Martin Luther King, Jr. Quotes!
9. 1965 Alabama Voting Simulation - "Would you be able to vote?" - 1st person POINT OF VIEW learning!
10. Voting Rights Act of 1965 Reading Activity
11. Civil Rights Movement Comic Strip Project
12. 40 HIGHLY VISUAL Civil Rights Task Cards with a Cooperative Learning Option!
13. Civil Rights Movement FUN Review Games! - includes THE WALL Card Game based on the TV Show, Four Corners of Fun, and The Bids!
14. Civil Rights Movement Unit Test with Study Guide - Relevant, Real-World Assessment
15. Civil Rights Movement 5 Highly Visual DBQ Primary Sources
I hope that you enjoy these activities! Please remember to follow Playing With History on Teachers Pay Teachers, Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram for giveaways and news on new products and updates! Please rate for your TpT credits!