Civil Rights Movement Unit Bundle
This amazing Civil Rights Movement unit bundle includes 28 resources to teach an engaging, student-centered unit on the people, events, and history students need to know based on state and Common Core Standards!
All of the following individual resources are included. Be sure to click on each one for images, details, and reviews:
1. A Civil Rights Road Trip Lesson
inspired by the "Freedom Riders" with 7 one page readings on major events of the Civil Rights Movement that students read as they travel around the room.
2. A visually-engaging 26-slide Civil Rights Movement PowerPoint Presentation
with guided notes sheets, great images, quotes, and more.
3. A Rosa Parks Primary Source Documents Activity
- with 3 documents and questions.
4. A worksheet on the Loving v. Virginia Supreme Court Case
with a reading and questions.
5. An overview of the Kent State Shootings
that includes a background reading and comprehension questions.
6. A worksheet titled Stetson Kennedy & Superman Vs. the Klan
on how the popular children's radio show helped humiliate the KKK.
7. A fantastic "craftivity" - Rosa Parks Bus 3D Foldable Project & Reading
in which students create 3D buses based on Rosa Parks achievements.
8. A worksheet titled Supreme Court & Civil Rights
that details landmark Supreme Court Cases like Brown v. the Board of Education.
9. A selection of pages from the Interactive Notebook Pages for the Cold War and Civil Rights Movement
10. This fantastic, hands-on primary source of Eisenhower's Response to the Little Rock Crisis Reading & Interactive Notebook
11. This fun and engaging pop-up Martin Luther King "I Have a Dream" Primary Sources and Interactive Notebook
12. This brand new Civil Rights Movement Google Drive Interactive Notebook
PLUS you will also receive an additional 15 more resources
that are not on TpT! These include short biographies of civil rights leaders, additional worksheets, another PowerPoint, a quiz, and more! Everything is organized to follow a complete 2 week unit, including a unit guide that you can see in the preview.
Thanks for looking!
Please take a moment to "Like" my page on Facebook
for updates, giveaways, links and more! Thanks!