Also included in
- This amazing MEGA-bundle includes 4 entire units together for an incredible money & time-saving deal. With this one download, you get ALL of these:★ World War II Unit Plan Bundle★ Cold War Unit Bundle★ Civil Rights Movement Unit Bundle★ Modern America Unit BundleClick on the preview button$112.00$160.00Save $48.00
- This amazing, Complete US History 2 Curriculum includes almost 400 amazing resources for US History from the Gilded Age through Modern America! This download includes 9 units, each thoroughly planned out with lesson plans for every day and engaging activities for students. You can check out each uni$275.00$337.98Save $62.98
This amazing Civil Rights Movement unit bundle includes over 30 resources to teach an engaging unit on the people, events, and history students need to know based on state and Common Core Standards!
This unit has been updated for Distance Learning with specific digital resources, videos, activities, and ideas to use for your virtual classroom!
In addition to all the great resources below, you all receive lesson plans for every day of the unit! These include video and Google Drive links, ideas for differentiation, and more!
All of the following individual resources are included. Check out each one for images, details, and reviews:
- A Civil Rights Road Trip Lesson inspired by the "Freedom Riders" with readings on major events of the Civil Rights Movement that students analyze as they travel around the room.
- A visually-engaging Civil Rights Movement PowerPoint with a "flipped classroom" video, guided notes sheets, great images, quotes, and more.
- A complete Civil Rights Packet to use throughout the unit
- Engaging pages from the Civil Rights Movement Interactive Notebook
- A lesson plan on Native American Rights & the Occupation of Alcatraz
- This fantastic, hands-on primary source of Eisenhower's Response to the Little Rock Crisis Reading & Interactive Notebook
- A Rosa Parks Primary Source Documents Activity - with 3 documents and questions.
- A reading on the Loving v. Virginia Supreme Court Case
- An overview of the Kent State Shootings that includes a background reading and comprehension questions.
- A fantastic "craftivity" - Rosa Parks Bus 3D Foldable Project & Reading in which students create 3D buses based on Rosa Parks achievements.
- A reading & activity on the Supreme Court & Civil Rights that details landmark Supreme Court Cases like Brown v. the Board of Education.
- This fun and engaging pop-up Martin Luther King "I Have a Dream" Primary Sources and Interactive Notebook
- This new set of Civil Rights Movement Timeline Activities
- A new geography lesson plan using Green Book
PLUS many additional resources that are not on TpT! These include short biographies of civil rights leaders, additional worksheets, PowerPoint, a quiz, and more! Everything is organized to follow a complete 3 week unit, including a unit guide that you can see in the preview.
Lesson plans explain how to use each resource with your students so you never have to stress about planning or how to use the materials!
Thanks for looking!
Please take a moment to "Like" my page on Facebook for updates, giveaways, links and more! Thanks!