Reinforce spelling and vocabulary instruction with words related to Martin Luther King Day and the Civil Rights Movement. Four different Civil Rights Movement vocabulary activities and answer keys are included. These Civil Rights Movement word work activities are perfect for early finishers, extra credit opportunities, or for a fun collaborative assignment. Pick and choose your favorites or use all four!
INCLUDED WITH YOUR PURCHASE:
- Civil Rights Movement Word Search: Fifteen words related to the Civil Rights Movement/Martin Luther King Jr are included in the word search activity.
- Civil Rights Movement Word Scramble: Students work to unscramble twelve words related to the Civil Rights Movement/Martin Luther King Jr.
- Civil Rights Movement Wordsmith: Students try and spell as many words as possible using the letters in EQUALITY.
- Civil Rights Movement A to Z: Students think of as many words related to the Civil Rights Movement that start with the letters listed on the page. Letters have different point values, and points are earned for each word. When students are finished, they add up their points to get a total score.
- Answer Keys: An answer key is included for the Civil Rights Movement Word Search and Word Scramble.
ADDITIONAL RESOURCES YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN:
Martin Luther King Jr Differentiated Reading and Writing Activities
Martin Luther King Jr. Reading Passage and Questions
Ballad of Birmingham Reading Comprehension Worksheets
Want a FREE resource each month? Click HERE to follow Literacy in Focus, and you will be sent the monthly freebie!
©Literacy In Focus
♥ Instagram ♥ Facebook ♥ Blog ♥ Pinterest