Civil War: This Civil War FLIP FLAP BOOK® is the perfect resource to get your students to say WOW as they are busy researching, reading, and writing about the Civil War in this fresh and funky flip flap book®! Get ready to have your students hone in on those research skills as they complete this Civil War Flip Flap Book®!
Included in this unit is:
* 1 C-I-V-I-L - W-A-R Flip-Flap Book® - The students will have the opportunity to demonstrate what they have learned about the Civil War.
- write when the Civil War took place
- where the Civil War began and ended
- why the Civil War took place
- explain who Ulysses S. Grant was
- explain who Robert E. Lee was
- explain who Jefferson Davis was
- explain what the Emancipation Proclamation was on a scroll
- create a map key and color in the confederate states and the
- describe two of the battles that took place during the Civil War
- create a timeline with 7 events in chronological order about the
I hope you enjoy this unit!
Please Note: This unit requires 8 1/2 x 11 AND 8 1/2 x 14 (legal size) photocopy paper. In order to print this unit, you will need BOTH SIZES OF PAPER!
Try something NEW, DIFFERENT, and FRESH with your students. You can be sure they will have a blast showing their knowledge in a fun and interactive way!
CHECK OUT MY OTHER SCIENCE FLIP-FLAP BOOKS®:
The Moon and Space Flip-Flap Books®
The Butterfly Flip-Flap Book® – An Expository Writing Resource
Plants Flip-Flap Book® – An Expository Writing Resource
Dinosaur Flip-Flap Book® – An Expository Writing Resource
Frogs Flip-Flap Book® – An Expository Writing Resource
Sealife Flip-Flap Book® – An Expository Writing Resource
VIDEO TUTORIAL: Click here to WATCH a Flip Flap Book Video Tutorial
Flip Flap Book® Video Tutorial
Thank you for your interest in my product. If you purchase it, I would be grateful if you could leave feedback on my unit.