Also included in
- US Civil War Illustrated Timeline Activity engages students in researching and illustrating events related to the causes of the Civil War, events of the Civil War and Reconstruction period. SAVE WITH THIS BUNDLE!- Students are given a list of events related to each period.- Students work individuall$9.75$11.25Save $1.50
- Engage students actively in the study of the US Civil War with this money saving bundle which includes: interactive notebooksprimary source analysis activitiesinformational texta rap projectand more. Examine the Underground Railroad, explore the causes of the Civil War, look at Lincoln from his ow$31.21$51.98Save $20.77
- Jump into US history from the days of the Native Americans all the way through the Civil War with this ready to use Teacher Resource Bundle filled with 50+ activities, 60+notebook pages, and 20+projects! Engage students with station activities, games, projects, gallery walks, interactive noteboo$121.00$193.05Save $72.05
US Civil War: Illustrated Timeline Activity engages students in the study of the U.S. Civil War.
- Students are given an event related to the U.S. Civil War
- Students work individually or in groups to research the event.
- Students write a short paragraph about the event and provide an illustration related to the event.
- Hang the cards along a timeline in your classroom and see the events of the U.S. Civil War come to life. This timeline does not include causes or restoration.
*NOTE: Students will need access to informational text, books, or internet to conduct research on their topic.
This detailed guide includes:
- Complete teacher’s guide
- Student handouts including directions and blank timeline cards + directions for engaging timeline game with their own cards as the pieces.
- 30+ topics for inclusion in the timeline
- A complete list of materials and student sample
Also available as part of a money saving US Civil War: Teacher Resource Bundle (Growing)
US Civil War Resources include
- Children of the US Civil War: Informational Text and Scrapbook Activity
Save more with the Early America Growing Teacher Resource Bundle which includes all the products in the store covering early America through the U.S. Civil War period and all future products related to this period in history.
This purchase is for one teacher only. This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog. Don’t miss out on Social Sundays (tips, resources and ideas for teaching Social Studies).
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.