Also included in
- Jump into US history from the days of the Native Americans all the way through the Civil War with this ready to use Teacher Resource Bundle filled with 50+ activities, 60+notebook pages, and 20+projects! Engage students with station activities, games, projects, gallery walks, interactive noteboo$121.00$193.05Save $72.05
- Engage students actively in the study of the US Civil War with this money saving bundle which includes: interactive notebooksprimary source analysis activitiesinformational texta rap projectand more. Examine the Underground Railroad, explore the causes of the Civil War, look at Lincoln from his ow$36.98$51.98Save $15.00
Discover or review people of the Civil War with this inquiry activity and game.
Students read brief informational text on figures and create different cards for people from the U.S. Civil War. Perfect for notebooks, activity centers or small group activity. Students then can play a taboo-style game about the figures - excellent for creative thinking, and definitely one of my students' favorite activities.
This detailed guide includes:
- Brief informational text on 16 figures from the U.S. Civil War
- Student handouts including directions of activity and game
- 16 Taboo-style game cards on people from the U.S. Civil War
- Guidelines for teachers
Also available as part of a money saving US Civil War: Teacher Resource Bundle (Growing)
Use with other U.S. Civil War activities.
US Civil War Resources include
- Children of the US Civil War: Informational Text and Scrapbook Activity
Save more with the Early America Growing Teacher Resource Bundle which includes all the products in the store covering early America through the U.S. Civil War period and all future products related to this period in history.
This purchase is for one teacher only. This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.