This document contains 40 "I Have... Who Has..." Civil War game cards. "I Have... Who Has..." is an fun and engaging game to play in preparation for a vocabulary test/quiz, as a review, or as a transition.
Fugitive Slave Law
Battle of Antietam
Ulysses S. Grant
Battle of Gettysburg
John Wilkes Booth
Compromise of 1850
Dred Scott Decision
1. Print, cut, and laminate ALL 40 cards. One card contains one “I Have...” and one “Who Has...”
2. Shuffle and distribute cards to students. All cards must be distributed for the game to be played properly. Some students may have more than one card.
3. The green star indicates the card that begins the game.
4. The student with the green star will start the game by saying, “Who has a person who wishes to abolish or get rid of slavery...” The student with the correct card will respond, “I have abolitionist.” That student will then begin reading his or her card starting with “Who Has...”
5. Play until all cards have been read.The red stop sign indicates the last card in the deck.