Also included in
- 60+ interactive notebook foldables covering the American Colonies through the US Civil War and Reconstruction. This set is ideal for your year of US History Pre-20th Century. Flippable templates, cover page, templates, suggested resources for topics and answer keys included. Activities include$17.19$21.49Save $4.30
- Engage students actively in the study of the US Civil War with this money saving bundle which includes: interactive notebooksprimary source analysis activitiesinformational texta rap projectand more. Examine the Underground Railroad, explore the causes of the Civil War, look at Lincoln from his ow$31.21$51.98Save $20.77
- Jump into US history from the days of the Native Americans all the way through the Civil War with this ready to use Teacher Resource Bundle filled with 50+ activities, 60+notebook pages, and 20+projects! Engage students with station activities, games, projects, gallery walks, interactive noteboo$121.00$193.05Save $72.05
10+ Color graphic organizers for the US Civil War in 2 different notebook sizes.
Included in this resource;
- Small notebook pages
- Full-sized notebook pages
- Complete Answer key
- Cover Page
- Table of Contents
- Causes of the Civil War
- North/South Economies
- Davis and Lincoln
- Major Battles
- Life the U.S. Civil War Soldier
- Role of Women
- Emancipation Proclamation
- African-Americans in War
- End of U.S. Civil War
Related bundles of interest:
US Civil War Resources include
- Children of the US Civil War: Informational Text and Scrapbook Activity
Save more with the Early America Growing Teacher Resource Bundle which includes all the products in the store covering early America through the U.S. Civil War period and all future products related to this period in history.
This purchase is for one teacher only. This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at email@example.com. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog. Don’t miss out on Social Sundays (tips, resources and ideas for teaching Social Studies).
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.